Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Alive!

We Are Back

             Hello there, yes, as the heading suggest, we are back! Its been awhile since we stopped publishing anything and somehow I regret doing that. Imagine, if I could spend some time to play games, why not spend some time to blog right? Plus since I've been blogging for almost a few years, I decided to just go for it and keep ONLY this one alive. InsyaAllah. Throughout the times of our 'slumber' we've been doing nothing except being a student, final was around the corner at that time and I'm suffering bad grades since the first semester of my university life. Now, I've finished my studies and am doing nothing, its better that I blog. 

Notice


            First thing first, let me introduce myself again, I am Akmal, right now the sole blogger for The Closed Life. Mr.S and my boss decided to give me this blog since both of them are right now busy with their life but that will be covered in another post. I'm an ex-student of UiTM Puncak Alam, studied Asasi Sains or Foundation of Science, a proud member of Save Miku Group in Facebook (They're a nice and eccentric bunch of people) and yes, InsyaAllah, I will cover on the Tutorials 101 for newcomers to UiTM Puncak Alam also in another post. In that post I will tell you almost everything that you need to know so that you could survive there, I hope.

           Secondly, for newcomers to this blog, welcome and I hope you enjoy surfing and your stay here. If you have anything to comment or any enquiries, you can just email me. This blog will update you on tech tips that is essential to others and also tutorials for newbies on tech and gadgets. Besides that, we will also cover on animes, music and also games so that none of you would overlook great games such as Dead Space and Homeworld. 

         Last but not least, if you have anything, whether questions or tips or anything feel free to comment or email me. I will update this later on FAQ. 

The End


       Again, as the heading suggest this is the end, for this post. I will start posting again on the topic on how to keep your laptop last longer on batteries while reducing the heat it produces. I believe that is all, tune again next time. Goodbye! 


Akmal Norikhwan




0 comments:

Post a Comment