Ads 468x60px

Saturday 19 February 2011

Life Is Wonderful with Aria



                                 What if you’re given a chance to go to a terraformed Mars and work as an Undine in Neo-Venezia? Maybe those who never read Aqua and Aria don’t want too but I’ll bet you will after you read these manga! Both manga which is the works of Kozue Amano is not to be taken lightly as it has won many awards and receive many good comments. One is how optimistic the mangaka view towards the world that she showed in the characters of Aria and Aqua. If you’re wondering the difference of these manga, there isn’t actually. Aqua is the original name of Aria before Aqua is published by different company if I’m not mistaken. By the way, before you go and read Aria, I really recommend you finish reading Aqua because it contains the introduction of the story. 
                                 In Mangafox, they only have 6 chapters while for Aria, 60 chapters. Truly, I fell in love with the main character in this story, which is Akari-chan, Alice-chan, and Aika-chan. For the synopsis, I’ll just tell it briefly so that I don’t give any spoilers that may ruin your lust to read ‘em. Well, it goes like this, Mizunashi Akari who is from Man-home (Earth) goes to the Planet Aqua or Mars to fulfill her dreams as Prima Undine, a professional gondolier. Thus she embarks on a journey to Neo-Venezia, a city that was designed as similar as Venice and works under the guidance of one of the Water Fairies, Alicia-san at Aria Company. Together with Aria-shachou, all of them created a world of happiness of their own. 
                               Well, I think that’s all for the synopsis of this manga, I hope that you will read it and learn how beautiful and joyful world is. As for me, I’ve finally learnt that, each Man has to go on a separate way in the future and I know I will too but as long as I find joy in anything that I do and learn to appreciate it, I know that my life would be as happier and peaceful as theirs in Neo-Venezia. J

P/S: I’ve decided that I’ll find a place that is as tranquil as Neo-Venezia and also my Aquamarine. I pray that it’ll be a success! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment