Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Goldy Goldcoast

                                 If I’m not mistaken this happen around last weekend. Dad suddenly wants to visit his birthplace, so dad and mom went on first at 3 o’clock while me and my brother went later with our aunt. Since that day was an overnight for my two cousins so they decided to have a seafood dinner at the Goldcoast. 

                                Yes, my father used to live at there once upon a time. (Didn’t I say that he wanted to visit his birthplace?) But I didn’t know that we were going to eat at Javanese Seafood Restaurant! It’s my favorite restaurant; they serve really good seafood there, especially sweet and sour dish. Yummy! However I noticed that they changed their shop theme. After a bit asking here and there, I realized that they were using Malaysian-Indonesian theme, anyway I don’t care about that, because all I care is FOOD, ehehehe. Anyway, here’s a few photo for all of you to savour. Happy drooling! XD

P/S:  Balqis Rockstar and Amira Zairi, its fun to know you girls! Please read mine too okay?
 





3 comments:

  1. aww, thank you. I finally have the time to read yours. (: and its so nice of you to include my name in this post :P keep writing okay? and, whts your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats too bad. And im stunned because this is the first time when I ask somebody their name,they refused to tell me. lol. its okay then. If u cant give me ur name, then telling me ur age wont be too much to ask right? and are you really from germany? :P a nickname ey? i dont know. how bout this? stranger? hahaha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! ill be turning 18. so excited! :D
    do u have skype? that would be so much easier than replying comments on each other blog. lol

    ReplyDelete