Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Easier Said Than Done

             "Easier said than done", said my boss. At that time he was actually very angry, I mean total mad at me because I was slacking on my job and he also said that, "You better write some new stuff or I'll kick ya outta my bussiness". Yes, and that done it, to tell you the truth boss and also blog readers out there, I have a lot of things to write, anime, music, reviews but its just that I'm TOO LAZY. Damn myself and my laziness. Seriously, even my mother nagged me about this too. So here I am making a pledge that I will at least make 3 post for a week in this blog. I really want people to read and know how my life is so dont get it wrong. Its just LAZINESS, anyway again sorry to others who was expecting a new post for a long time. So lets get on to our Game Review in our next post.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That's quite funny.

    Well, you can't force yourself. Having the desire to write is important.

    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete